Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and solve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard disk or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Third Party Cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide chester with services requested by the same to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the Website without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
• Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the US.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email services
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
• Google Ads. It is an advertising service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). use «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address)
• Stripe: The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data for residents of the EEA and Switzerland is Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., a company incorporated in Ireland and with offices in 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at email@example.com. You can find more data at https://stripe.com/en-es/privacy
The entity (s) responsible for the provision of cookies may (n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party to process this information for those entities.
Social Network Cookies
Chester incorporates social media plug-ins, which allow them to be accessed through the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and / or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
Disable, reject, or delete Cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on November 5, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what It concerns the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.